Get Inolved. Get Active. Vote Democratic.
Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 12:00 PMzoom virtual meeting in Vancouver, WA
E-BOARD MEETING - June 28th, 2020 - 12 NOON - 1:30PM
Meeting will be a virtual meeting using Zoom. Non-board members wishing to observe and listen in online should contact John Latta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Per our Bylaws, all 18th LD Executive Board meetings are open to be observed by the public. Please note:
- Attendees are asked to observe quietly
- The board reserves the right to remove anyone who is disruptive
- Minutes from the meeting are part of the public record
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 07:00 PMZoom Virtual Meeting in Vancouver, WA
Please join us for the 18th Legislative District Democrats virtual meeting using Zoom on July 15th, 2020, at 7:00pm.
Log-in information has been sent by email to PCOs and dues-paying members of the 18th Legislative District Democrats. If you would like to attend this virtual meeting and have not received an email with log-in information, or if you have questions about the 18th LD Democrats, please contact the 18th LD Secretary, John Latta at:
Secretary@18thdems.org or (360) 335-8083.
A Message from Candy
The meeting agenda will include officers reports, candidate updates, a bylaws amendment (LINK), and a presentation from Bob Hasegawa on establishing a Washington State Bank.
Bob will present arguments that a state bank would:
- Generate new revenue for the Washington State without raising taxes.
- Drastically increase public financing capacity for public infrastructure while lowering costs.
- Keeps our tax dollars here in Washington State working for us instead of working to make more profits for Wall Street.
We look forward to seeing you online on July 15th
Chair, 18th LD Democrats