Please join the Washington State 18th Legislative District Democrats as we hold our January 2020 meeting at the Camas Round Table Pizza on Wednesday, January 15th at 7:00pm.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MEETING AS WE BEGIN THE 2020 ELECTION YEAR. ALL PCOs AND ACTIVE DEMOCRATS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND.
In addition to officers' reports, committee reports, announcements and candidate updates, the agenda will include:
- Vote on proposed Bylaws Amendment to allow sychronistic meetings. The text of the amendment may be viewed here (link).
- Vote on whether or not to endorse Governor Jay Inslee for reelection;
- 2020 PCO plan for 18th LD;
- Discussion, planning, and volunteers for the 18th LD Caucuses and Clark County Democrats Convention, to be held May 3rd, 2020.
- Resolutions may be presented for consideration and vote at the County Convention. Before working on a resolution, one should review the existing positions here (link) to determine if such a resolution has already been adopted by the state party. The rules for resolutions may be found here (link). Note that resolutions may be considered by any party organization (County or LD) and submitted for consideration at upcoming State meetings per the rules and timelines noted in the above link.
We hope to see you on Wednesday, January 15th!
3136 NE 3rd Ave
Camas, WA 98607
Google map and directions